The search of the home in the 34700 block of Caprock Road, located in an unincorporated area of Los Angeles County northeast of Santa Clarita, began June 14 after a tipster told deputies about the large cache of weapons being stockpiled by the man living there, 60-year-old Manuel Fernandez.
- Photos: New Whole Foods Market in Burbank is open for business
- Are the Clippers looking to trade up in the draft or just make their two picks? – Daily News
- 2 killed in vehicle, motorcycle crash in Shadow Hills – Daily News
- As summer begins, children splash up some fun with free mobile LAUSD portable pools
- Photos: Multiple Car Crash in front of Inglewood City Hall
- Lisa Marie Presley says business manager whittled Elvis’ fortune from $100 million to five figures – Daily News
- LA school police submit to D.A. recommended charges against 3 Sutter Middle School students – Daily News
- These are the best (but really the worst) Dad Jokes to tell on Father’s Day – Daily News
- Remains of Vietnam War journalist may finally be coming home
- Woman dies after being stabbed in Van Nuys by man killed by police – Daily News
- As Street League Skateboarding grows, so does the money – Daily News
- Olympic medalist Alex Naddour suspended by USA Gymnastics after sexual misconduct charges – Daily News
Police on Wednesday released a sketch of a suspect who is described as a 19-to-24-year-old black man who has a medium build and stands at about 5 feet, 11 inches.
Authorities have seized 30,000 pounds of illegal fireworks since May 12, according to San Bernardino county officials.
The lineup for the Aug. 10-12 edition of Splash House in Palm Springs has been announced.